Your pet's home away from home.
Located in Houston, Memorial Veterinary Pet Care Hospital offers pet boarding for cats and dogs so you can enjoy peace of mind while you're away.
At Memorial Veterinary Pet Care Hospital, we know the importance of finding the perfect boarding facility. We are dedicated to making your pet's vacation as comfortable and satisfying as possible and we promise to take care of your furry friend as if they were our own.
Our boarders enjoy these amenities during their stay:
- Clean, spacious cages and runs
- Outdoor leash walks
- A comfortable atmosphere
- Fresh bedding and daily housekeeping
- Individualized care
- Daily observations
- Veterinary medical care (if needed)
To make your pet's stay as comfortable as possible, feel free to send them with their favorite treats, toys, or bedding.
Our Boarding Requirements
- Dogs must be current on their Rabies, Bordetella, Distemper and Parvo Vaccines.
- Cats must be current on their Rabies and FVRCP vaccine.
- All boarders must be flea and tick free upon entry. If any fleas or ticks are found, a treatment will be given at an additional expense to the owner.
Please email your pet’s medical records to MVPCH@yourvetdoc.com prior to their stay.