Our veterinary hospital is devoted to your pet’s wellbeing.
Memorial Veterinary Pet Care Hospital has been caring for pets in this community for more than 30 years. We are committed to providing personal, professional care for your pets using high quality veterinary medicine. We not only treats dogs and cats but also rabbits, ferrets, and rats. Our compassionate Doctors and Staff are what set us apart from the rest. We look forward to building a relationship with you and your pets.
Here at Memorial Veterinary Pet Care Hospital we provide a lifetime of care. Some of the exceptional services we provide include:
Vaccinations and Wellness Exams
- Whether you have a young, adult, or senior dog or cat, we will cater to their particular needs. Providing preventative medicine and maintenance care at every age is of paramount importance to us. We want your pet to enjoy a happy and long life with you and your family!
- We have top quality vaccinations that are guaranteed by the manufacturer to keep your pet healthy and safe. In addition to core vaccinations, we offer the Canine Rattlesnake Vaccine for the avid hunters.
- From Spays and Neuters to a Splenectomy or ACL Repair, our exceptional doctors perform safe, sterile surgery and provide you with the pre and post surgical care that keep your pet comfortable and safe. You can be assured that your pet is in great hands.
Dental Cleanings / Oral Health
- Making your pet’s dental health a part of your routine is very important. Oral disease can lead to serious consequences for your pet, such as severe pain, bad breath, and tooth loss. Chronic infections in the mouth can spread to the major organs, which can critically compromise your pet’s health. Regular maintenance of your pet’s dental health will not only benefit them, but it will keep your costs down in the long term.
- We house small Chihuahua’s to large Great Danes in our fully indoor, air conditioned facility. The dogs are let out individually, or with their other family pets, into our spacious back yard for potty time.
- We also have multilevel kitty condos for your furry felines. If you need to board more than one cat together, we have adjoining condos to accommodate them.
- View our Boarding Page for more information.
Bathing and Grooming
- Bathing: Drop your pet off for a spa day! Monday through Friday between 7:30 – 11am, bring your pet in for a soothing shampoo, towel and blow dry, and nail trim. They will be ready to pick up any time after 2pm. We have a variety of medicated shampoos to fit the special needs of your pet’s skin condition.
- Grooming: Our groomer has over 30 years of experience grooming all breeds of dogs and cats. She gives your pet a soothing shampoo bath, hair trimming of your choice, towel and blow dry, and a nail trim. At an additional cost she will express your pet’s anal glands, clean their ears, or brush their teeth.
- It’s amazing how many success stories we can share of people bringing in a stray they found in the neighborhood and we find their owners because of their microchip! It’s easy for pets to lose their tags. Microchips are easy to put in and this can be done within 10 minutes. We carry the ISO compliant microchip, which means it is accepted in any country in the world.
DNA Breed Testing
- Do you have a mix breed and you just can’t figure out what it is? The Wisdom Panel tests for the mix of breeds within your dog. The final report will come with a photo of each breed and a description of common traits. We have had some very interesting results come back!