Our staff consistently strives to provide our boarders with the exceptional level of care as we would for our own pets. We maintain a clean, air-conditioned kennel with spaces designed to provide your pet comfort and safety. All kennels and cat condos are cleaned twice daily with an antibacterial cleaning solution. Feel free to come by for a tour of our facility between the hours of 11am and 1pm during the week days.
Cat Boarding: our specially designed kitty condos keep your furry feline comfortable and stress free. A Feliway Diffuser is plugged in at all times emitting a calming pheromone to lower stress while boarding. We have a cat climbing tree house, multiple scratching posts, and interactive balls and strings to keep your cat active and happy. For the multi-cat household, we have adjoining condos that can accommodate up to 3 cats together.
Dog Boarding: We can house any size animal, from a tiny Chihuahua to a Great Dane. Like dogs themselves our kennels range in size. The outdoor facilities are spacious enough for them to have private “potty time” and soak up some rays if they wish. We also have kennel runs large enough to accommodate 2 dogs in one space.
- All dogs must be current* on the following vaccinations
- Canine Influenza
- If you would like your pet to receive their upcoming vaccination while boarding, please confirm this with the front staff when making the reservation.
- All cats must be current on their Rabies Vaccination.
- During peak boarding times (holidays, summer, etc) please book your pet’s reservation in advance, as the spaces fill up quickly.
- If your pet enters our facility with fleas or flea dirt present, they will immediately be treated with a Capstar at your expense.
- If your pet enters our facility with ticks, they will immediately be bathed with a tick dip and treated with a topical medication. Both at your expense.
- If your pet should require any medical attention while boarding in our facility, we will make every effort to contact you with the information you leave on your boarding form. If it’s a medical emergency and we are unable to reach you, we will perform whatever medical treatment is necessary.
- Any pet requiring added care, such as insulin injections or frequent monitoring, will be charged in addition to the boarding fee during our non-office hours.
- We provide premium dry food to all boarders. If your pet requires a special diet, we are happy to accommodate their feeding needs. We have space for refrigerated items as well. We feed in the mornings only unless otherwise instructed on your boarding form at drop off. We are more than happy to feed twice to three times daily if that is what your pet is accustomed to.
- We will administer medications brought by you, or prescribed while boarding, at an additional cost of $1 per dosing per day. Please bring all medications in their original container with dosing instructions. If the instructions have been modified, please make note of the new dose on your boarding form.
- Bedding, blankets and toys are allowed. While your pet may enjoy the comfort of familiar items, we ask for your cooperation in limiting the amount of additional items you bring. These items will be labeled with your pets name and laundered regularly to maintain a clean space. Please be aware that these items could be damaged or lost during our rigorous cleaning regimen. We encourage you to use our bedding and blankets, as they are not keepsakes for you and your pet. Our bedding is freshly laundered, so you can be assured your pet will remain comfortable and clean.
→ For faster check-in, please fill our your pet’s Boarding Form in advance if you have detailed instructions.
- Feline – $12.00 / night
- Dogs 0-25lbs – $19.00 / night
- Dogs 26-50 lbs – $21.00
- Dogs 51-75lbs – $23.50
- Dogs 76-100 lbs – $24.50
- Dogs 101 + lbs – $26.00
TLC (Tender Loving Care/Extra Play Time): Charged Per Day, Per Animal
- $3.50 – 10 minutes
- $6.50 – 20 minutes
- $9.00 – 30 minutes
- $1 Per Dosing Per Day for once or twice daily dosing.
- $6 Per Day for Three times daily dosing.
*Any boarders staying 21 nights or more will receive a 10% discount off their boarding fee and TLC, plus a complimentary bath.